I used a well known 'in built' paint package.and I'm reasonably pleased with the result. The general idea is there but I had trouble at the re-sizing part. As such the pictures have became blurry so the result isn't quite as crisp as id wanted it to be. Also i would liked to have blended the images a little better, but I really need some pictures on the site.
So i would really love to hear some feedback on this. Hints on packages to use or tips on how to improve on this.....although it wouldn't be hard. all I ask is you be nice :)
I have also applied it to the Facebook page and been working on the Twitter feed., so if you've not already joined. The links are at the top of the page.